★阿修羅♪ 現在地 HOME > ホロコースト1 > 533.html
 ★阿修羅♪
次へ 前へ
ネオナチ、ユダヤセンターの爆破計画を認める〔Independent3/9〕
http://www.asyura2.com/0502/holocaust1/msg/533.html
投稿者 ネオファイト 日時 2005 年 3 月 11 日 23:18:41: ihQQ4EJsQUa/w

(回答先: ドイツ、反ナチ法を強化【ネオナチの行進の規制を強化】〔BBC〕 投稿者 ネオファイト 日時 2005 年 3 月 11 日 23:07:13)

2003年のミュンヘンのユダヤのセンターの爆破計画についての裁判で、昨年11月の公判開始当初無罪を主張していたグループのリーダーのマルティン・ヴィーゼが有罪を認めた。公判開始のニュース(BBC)と有罪を認めたと言うニュース(Independent)を転載

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4037869.stm
Last Updated: Wednesday, 24 November, 2004, 22:00 GMT
Neo-Nazi bomb plot trial opens

*A German neo-Nazi has gone on trial in Munich, accused of plotting to bomb a Jewish centre in the city last year.

Martin Wiese, 28, faces up to 15 years in prison if convicted of leading a terrorist organisation and other weapons charges.

He is alleged to have led a plan to bomb the opening ceremony of a new Jewish centre last November.

However, Mr Wiese's defence argues that he was framed by the German security services and is innocent.

Three other men also went on trial on Wednesday, on allegations they were part of the inner circle of Mr Wiese's right-wing, Munich-based Southern Comrades group.

They face a possible 10 years behind bars if convicted on terrorism and weapons charges.

*'Kristallnacht' anniversary

Prosecutors allege Mr Wiese planned to blow up a laying of foundations ceremony at the Jewish centre on 9 November, 2003.

The ceremony was attended by the German president and the cream of the country's Jewish establishment.

They allege Mr Wiese's group plotted to use Munich's sewer system to gain access to the site.

But the attack was foiled in September, two months before it was due to take place.

Police seized 14 kilograms of explosives as well as hand grenades, pistols and far-right propaganda material during raids.

The 9 November date is significant as it would have been the 65th anniversary of the 'Kristallnacht' pogrom, when Nazis attacked and torched thousands of Jewish businesses and synagogues.

Taking the stand on Wednesday, Mr Wiese's alleged accomplice Alexander Maetzing denied an attack was planned.

"We talked about a lot but there was no plan to do anything concrete," said the 28-year-old carpenter.

*'Thin' evidence

Mr Wiese has said a government agent posing as a member of the group was the real instigator of the plot.

His solicitor, Anja Seul, said her client would not answer any questions during the trial, and declared his innocence.

"The evidence is thin," she said going into court.

The prosecution allege the group's long-term aim was to overturn democracy.

"The organisation's aim was to work toward a regime modelled on the National Socialist dictatorship from 1933 to 1945," federal prosecutor Bernd Steudl told the court.

Five others alleged to be involved with the group went on trial separately in October. That process is still underway.

Mr Wiese's trial is expected to last until March next year.



http://news.independent.co.uk/europe/story.jsp?story=618125
Neo-Nazis admit plan to bomb Jewish community centre
By Tony Paterson in Berlin

09 March 2005

The trial of nine German neo-Nazis charged with conspiring to blow up a Jewish community centre took a dramatic turn yesterday when two of the accused confessed to hiding explosives for the bombing and admitted planning to use them against leading politicians and Jewish leaders.

The nine, aged between 19 and 38, are charged with membership of an illegal neo-Nazi terrorist group named Kameradschaft Süd, led by Martin Wiese, 28. They are alleged to have planned to blow up a community centre in Munich during a ceremony to inaugurate the building in November 2003.

State prosecutors said the attack would have been devastating. Those at the centre's opening ceremony included Paul Spiegel, the head of Germany's Central Council of Jews, and Edmund Stoiber, the Bavarian prime minister and a former candidate for the chancellorship of Germany. The trial began in November last year with the accused protesting their innocence. But yesterday the defendants David Schultz and Alexander Maetzing admitted all the charges against them in statements read out by their lawyers in court.

"After thinking seriously about the charges I want to come clean," Schultz said in a statement in which he confessed to knowing and approving of the planned attack.

Maetzing added: "All of us accepted that the material [explosives] would be used. I was prepared to use violence." He added: "But I have now come to terms with my past and I deeply regret everything. Violence cannot be a solution."

The defendants' confessions were expected seriously to undermine the case for the defence of Mr Wiese and the other accused. Their lawyers had argued that because much of the evidence had been brought by a secret police mole who had infiltrated the Kameradschaft Süd, it was inadmissible. They said the "mole" had acted as an agent provocateur.

The secret agent's evidence prompted a nationwide police operation in late 2003. Fourteen kilograms of explosives, including 1.7 kilograms of TNT, were found in a flat belonging to one of the group's members. Police also found hand grenades, pistols and a hit-list of targets that included journalists and senior politicians. Other evidence suggested one of the group's woman members had offered to commit the planned Munich attack as a suicide bomber.

The accused face up to 15 years imprisonment if convicted. The trial is expected to reveal whether the group was linked to the neo-Nazi National Democratic Party, which won seats in the east German state of Saxony last autumn.

 次へ  前へ

▲このページのTOPへ      HOME > ホロコースト1掲示板



フォローアップ:


 

 

 

 

  拍手はせず、拍手一覧を見る


★登録無しでコメント可能。今すぐ反映 通常 |動画・ツイッター等 |htmltag可(熟練者向)|(各説明

←ペンネーム新規登録ならチェック)
↓ペンネーム(なしでも可能。あったほうが良い)

↓パスワード(ペンネームに必須)

(ペンネームとパスワードは初回使用で記録、次回以降にチェック。パスワードはメモすべし。)
↓画像認証
( 上画像文字を入力)
ルール確認&失敗対策
画像の URL (任意):
投稿コメント全ログ  コメント即時配信  スレ建て依頼  削除コメント確認方法
★阿修羅♪ http://www.asyura2.com/  since 1995
 題名には必ず「阿修羅さんへ」と記述してください。
掲示板,MLを含むこのサイトすべての
一切の引用、転載、リンクを許可いたします。確認メールは不要です。
引用元リンクを表示してください。